Wincom provides new Windchill extensions to closely integrate Creo with Windchill PDMLink. These extensions can be customized to the clients requirements, and provide CAD user highly productive ways to interact with the PLM system, ensure high levels of CAD user satisfication and participation in the PLM processes.
- Quick and easy installer for Creo clients
- New custom ribbon in Creo to give instance access to PDMLink
- New features to create parts, documents etc. directly
- Framework allows addition of custom features
- Direct access to simple to user interfaces
Creo Create Part
Creo Save As
Please contact us for an evaluation version of this component
We have just released a new Creo Parametric 2.0 Application for a major European manufacturer.
This application is installed both on the server and the Creo client
- A Windchill PDMLink side component (10.1).
- A Creo Parametric 2.0 client application
This component allows actions directly from Creo Parametric
- Windchill parts + CAD dependencies creation
- Save As
- Part editing
- Seamless integration of Creo Parametric and Windchill
- Automatic Creo installation and updating
- Fully configurable
This first phase of this project has been delivered and additional features will be added in the coming weeks.