The Wincom DNA
Our software development company has been developing extensions that fill the gaps within Windchill.
Wincom lives in an eco-system of partners, who specialize in consulting and sales and provides high quality fully supported solutions for clients.
Our four-points commitment to our customers
We guarantee efficiency and production improvements
We fix-price our solutions and products: no hidden charges!
We support our solutions throughout their whole lifecycle
We continuously improve our software and our infrastructure.
Meet our team
Wincom’s value is within its talented, young and international team committed to the Wincom vision and passionate about tech. The medium age of the Wincom developer’s team is 26 and we add up to 16 nationalities!
Simon has a 20+ years’ experience in PTC Windchill and as a Software Architect. Simon loves windsurfing in the summer, skiing in the winter and creating new Wincom products.
Nassim is an Expert Developer and Software Architect. Nassim loves producing genius innovative solutions and is our favorite grumpy smurf.
Alex started in Wincom as an intern 4 years ago and is today one of our main developers. Alex never says no to a good reggae/dub concert and loves travelling.
Business Development Manager
Sabrina is in charge of the commercial aspects is Wincom and its strategical development. Sabrina loves to perform in her amateur theater group and drives too fast.
Bran’s sweet spot in Wincom is the External App Platform: ask him anything about it! Bran loves gaming and you can watch him stream every week live.
José Miguel Luna
José is a PLM specialist and is an expert in Integrations. He is passionate about Japan and its culture. He is a martial arts lover and our official ninja!
Developer, QA and Support Coordinator
Dora manages all our support tickets and the testing of our solutions. She loves changing hair colors, Harry Potter and heavy metal concerts.
Ivan is an experienced developer and his specialty is the Wincom 3D Stack. Ivan is a board game master and loves travelling everywhere he can.
Adriana’s area of expertise is the company accounting, the day to day management of Wincom and she has the incredible talent of always making other people happy.
Malik is a talented young developer working on all Wincom products. Malik is a party animal and surprisingly good at JustDance® dancing contests!
Matt is the youngest member of our team and has started his career path at Wincom as a Junior developer. He loves climbing and talking about philosophy.
Nikos is a talented young developer with an interest in both front-end and back-end development. Nikos loves martial arts and enjoys wood carving in his free time.
Visit our office
Wincom is located in the very center of Barcelona in a nice sunny office. We enjoy our workspace and our relax area: the playroom. Take a virtual tour of our offices!
Do you want to join our highly skilled, young and international team in Barcelona?
Wincom is a very fast-growing company based in Barcelona, Spain willing to incorporate a new developer/analyst to expand its team. We design innovative technical solutions by extending and customizing PTC’s Windchill™ solutions to help our clients (large international manufacturing companies) to gain productivity and efficiency in their designing projects.
We offer a position where you will be part of a young, international and highly skilled team in an expanding company. The work requires strong development skills, lateral thinking, clear and precise communication and the ability to devise innovative and business-oriented solutions.
After providing you training, you will face intellectually and technically challenging problematics to solve with the support of the rest of our team. You will be involved in all aspects of the development of Windchill™ components, from the initial discussion with the client to the final documentation, testing and delivery.
Are we a match?
- Development background: Coding would be the essential part of your job.
- Fluent English level, as it is the official language in our company. Spanish and/or French are a plus.
- High analytical capacity and motivation for technically challenging problems.
- Good communication skills.
- No previous work experience is required, but we are looking for someone with a proactive attitude and who is willing to learn.
- Become an expert coder learning from highly skilled and experienced programmers.
- Acquire skills in a very specialized domain with high demand in the job market.
- An excellent work environment in a young, international team in our new office in the very center of Barcelona.
- Being part of a fast-growing company with dynamic expansion.
- Attractive work conditions: optional flexi-time and salary according to your ability.
- Possible relocation package if your current residency is out of Spain.
- Bonus leisure activities: ping-pong table, arcade machines and fresh fruit for the employees!